Wrongly shaped brows can make you look SAD, SURPRISED, or even ANGRY!
Good brow shape on the other hand transforms your face by visually opening up your eyes and highlighting your natural beauty.
But how to get that perfect brow shape to suit your face? Below are some basic rules of brow shaping.
Save this post for your future reference and don't forget to
1. The beginning of the brow should be roughly on the same line as the nostril centre (line 1). Brows that are set too close together may make you look angry, while brows that are set too far apart can make the forehead look too wide.
2. The arch should be roughly on the line drawn from the nostril to the outer edge of an iris (line 2).
3. The end of the brow should be on the line from the nostril through outer corner of an eye (line 3).
4. Thickness should be the same from the beginning to the arch, tapering thinner towards the end of the tail.
5. The end of the tail should NEVER drop below the level of the beginning of the brow, otherwise you will look sad. The end of the tail should sit on the same horizontal line as the beginning of the brow or slightly higher (line 4).
And the most important brow shaping rule: you must always follow your natural hair growth! A few extra hairs can be plucked away and things can be moved 1 or 2 millimeters higher, lower, or sideways, but you should always aim to keep the shape close to the one that nature gave you!
And don't forget that your brows are sisters, not twins! No one has perfectly even brows and slight asymmetry actually give us our individuality and charm!
These are basic instructions on brow shaping but there are many other small secrets that I will be taking into account when pre drawing a brow shape before your permanent brows procedure to make your brows even more flattering!